1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. suisunfleet

suisunfleet Senior member

The clash is dope man. If you are feeling it you should get it. If I hadn't bought a bunch of pieces already I would've already got one of the Clash crews myself

2. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Dude, this looks fire. Better than the paneled flight jacket! I just copped BV chelseas and have to pass on some stuff now :(

1 person likes this.
  3. suisunfleet

Thanks for the feedback, I actually really wanted the flight jacket but I slept five minutes too long and they sold out in my size. I ended up getting this instead and I'm really liking it. It's kind of funny because the same thing happened with the oversized hoodies for me. I ended up copping the oversized crew. Later on I bought the oversized hoodie in olive and while I do like it a lot, I prefer the the crews, go figure

4. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Welp. No surprise midnight release for the Kake.

5. fdyla

fdyla Well-Known Member

why would he release at midnight in a time zone he isn't a part of? Wouldn't midnight LA time make more sense?

Still assuming 8 am PST though

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

This really will be a surprise release ? Either way I think there will be more than enough since it's the normal terry. How much demand is out there I don't know though.

7. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

All of last season's sales and promotions went live at midnight ET.

1 person likes this.
  8. turnip

turnip Well-Known Member

I posted a question on this brands IG asking this, "Is the stitching on the new grey kake going be better than the sage kake and OS hoodies? I've just heard of a bunch of people having problems with seams coming apart." And had the question immediately deleted. Upon reposting the question and adding that I spend money on their clothing and just wanted to ask about the quality on the next release because if it was fixed i might've tried buying the new one too since i love my sage kake, i was immediately blocked. Is this how you usually do business? Because if so i dont know if i'll be making anymore purchases from you. On top of this, when i contacted customer service about the problems i had with the sage kake all i was offered was a 15% discount on my next order. Why would i make another order if the clothing falls apart and i get blocked for asking questions?

9. bryanhsu123

bryanhsu123 Senior member

Damn wtf. I hear you man. It was a completely legitimate question asked in a very reasonable way, assuming that's exactly how you asked it?

10. suisunfleet

I'm not going to imply what you did was wrong in any way, but I will say this: at the end of the day Instagram is just a commercial platform for companies to sell their product. We can't expect to make statements about faulty products on what is essentially a commercial for said product, and not expect it to be removed. Messaging them directly is the way to go, and at the end of the day there's really no way for a customer service rep to undoubtedly guarantee the quality of any product. All they can do is offer us a discount. It's our choice to continue buying the product or not. All we can do is bring it to their attention and hope it leads to a better product. bringing up faults on a commercial platform will always result in removal. Posting about this kind of thing here is more appropriate because it's in fact a discussion forum and not just a commercial for the product in the way that Instagram is.

3 people like this.
  11. jograiled

jograiled Well-Known Member

Has there been any word on whether the Hanoi will ever be restocking?

12. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Never. Let the dream go

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  13. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

I'd like to see Cast 2 Coast version with some distressing (no knee blow outs), the kind of distressing that isnt extreme that shows the skin.

1 person likes this.
  14. pantheist

pantheist Senior member

yeah they are petty as hell. I was blocked for asking if something is made in china, yet the sf acct came on here saying they stand behind their products made in china. if thats the case why the sensitivity to a simple question?

15. dvxnick

dvxnick Well-Known Member

Really hoping for some sort of announcement on the kakes this morning.. Not sure if I should be refreshing JE or supreme

16. marioayala

marioayala Member

Anyone have a midnight or olive villain hoodie size 3? Please message me

17. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

black kake just posted on IG
    they're coming

18. JohnBotsford

JohnBotsford Member

Black [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  19. JonCorleone

JonCorleone Active Member

Aw man, patiently waiting ! :slayer:

20. datriz

datriz Well-Known Member

Anyone have the measurements for the kake? Read somewhere on here it's identical to the oversized cropped hoodie. Need to prep for this possible drop.