1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. jthom931

jthom931 Senior member

Dam, those sweaters sold with the quickness!! It's quasi-reminiscent to me of the kanye x apc airport sweater

Also, the arms of the sweater look long on one model but short on the other... Definitely curious to see how these turn out

2. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

I was just thinking how similar these look to those airport sweaters... I wore both of my airport sweaters weekly during the fall, such a timeless piece, can't believe Kanye had anything to do with it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'll post pics once mine comes. I went with my medium because these aren't oversized. Hopefully this sweater works fine for me.

4. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Wasn't even on my radar but I actually really like the pigtail in black. Ponchos are cool too but I'm good with my fishtail for now. Just exercising extreme patience with the Kake Mocks.

5. peezykicks

peezykicks Member

first cop since the black friday debacle where 3 of my orders were cancelled due to inventory issues. Because of that I was able to apply my 20% off coupon today, but not holding my breath as I haven't had luck with JE online store (Black friday was not the first time my order was cancelled due to inventory issues). Will not be surprised if this gets cancelled by how fast they sold out, even though i got my order in at 11:01AM - im sure someone will be screwed over by overselling.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. Thatguyjlar

Thatguyjlar Active Member

Got a black OS Crew I'll be sending back, anybody want to buy for retail before I send it off?

7. drb1911

drb1911 Well-Known Member

Anyone selling or know where I can get size L, Olive Escobars? Thx

8. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

You see the size guide? lol
    It's not oversized, but it's oversized [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Looked at it closer. About the same size as the linen sweaters. those ran true to size. Material also factors. I don't think these will fit wide but let's see.

10. ejz2590

ejz2590 Well-Known Member

Picked up the grey pigtail mercer but I'm bummed that I slept on the black. Judging on how quickly these sold out I think it's safe to say these will be restocked in the future.

11. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

Which poncho are you guys feeling more? I can't quite decide. Initial impressions were that the black > plaster

Very interested to hear what some of you guys think

12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

i like the black but I would only wear it during winter months. I wouldn't have much use for it in the summer

1 person likes this.
  13. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Love the black. Indifferent about the plaster.

2 people like this.
  14. CH03

CH03 Senior member

copped an Oak LS Curve Tee off a restock.

aww yiss.

15. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

i got a pair barely worn. how much do u want to pay?

16. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

im 6'4" 170 and grabbed the grey pigtail in medium. i am guessing my upper body is about the same size as their models so hopefully it fits like that. if not i can pass it on to another member in need

17. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

grabbed fuzzy black in an xxl may be a bit big but fuck it it was all that was left

18. beans718

beans718 Senior member

finally got my exchanged springs in.. thought i ordered a 30 but received a 31.. fit is great everywhere but have about an 1-1.5 inch of room in the waist.. nothing a belt can't fix. However, I keep wondering if the 30 would be the better fit, since according to the website the only difference is the waist. I don't really feel like returning again just to find out.. so i think I'm either gonna wait for the stretch coasts or order some graphites in a 30..

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

30 sounds like your size.

20. dmill

dmill Senior member

I'd be down if you don't want it. :)