• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like quite a few people aren't too happy about the new fit on the Cast 2. If it isn't broke then don't fix it. They already had daze for a relaxed fit with a taper.
the fit needed some dialing in and wasn’t proportioned properly. Curious to try the “new” version out, seems to be an improvement from the few pics we’ve seen

boxdok

Reaction score
The cast 2 is supposed to be a slim fit almost skinny fit jean. A 12. 5 thigh on a pair of sz 32 jeans is ridiculous. If you don’t have thunder thighs, the Cast 2 is a no go. The sz 32 JE also has a 9 inch front rise which is also crazy. Slp are considered low rise and a 32 has a 10 inch rise. With the old cast 2 fit I remember jeans use to sell out in a matter of days. Graphites and Hanoi sold out quick, I stay in Atlanta and a overwhelming majority of people are still skinnies,including me.

isculpt

Reaction score

New leather moto on sale in XS, L on ssense!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cast 2 is supposed to be a slim fit almost skinny fit jean. A 12. 5 thigh on a pair of sz 32 jeans is ridiculous. If you don’t have thunder thighs, the Cast 2 is a no go. The sz 32 JE also has a 9 inch front rise which is also crazy. Slp are considered low rise and a 32 has a 10 inch rise. With the old cast 2 fit I remember jeans use to sell out in a matter of days. Graphites and Hanoi sold out quick, I stay in Atlanta and a overwhelming majority of people are still skinnies,including me.

The Rise has to be wrong. No way they changed it that much. But if they did, you know that would make the thigh tighter than the 12.5” would indicate right?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for any confusion on the Cast 2. I want to clarify again we slightly tweaked the fits, to a degree we did not think was drastic enough to warrant a "new fit," not to change the fit of the denim but to make it standard sizing across Cast 2, Kane, and Daze. This went into effect when Fall Winter 21 delivered, it is new-ish but not a Spring 22 adjustment, pairs have been in circulation, and all newly produced pairs have been updated, starting back in August 2021. This has been in effect for almost six months. I hear all your comments here and will take it into account in the future. Will also get clarity on your questions about the fit!

ChronBong

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for any confusion on the Cast 2. I want to clarify again we slightly tweaked the fits, to a degree we did not think was drastic enough to warrant a "new fit," not to change the fit of the denim but to make it standard sizing across Cast 2, Kane, and Daze. This went into effect when Fall Winter 21 delivered, it is new-ish but not a Spring 22 adjustment, pairs have been in circulation, and all newly produced pairs have been updated, starting back in August 2021. This has been in effect for almost six months. I hear all your comments here and will take it into account in the future. Will also get clarity on your questions about the fit!

what a dumb suggestion to change cast 2. i only bought JE jeans solely because they fit me great. now everything is even more messed up...

. will NOT be buying them in the future unless changed back.

JE fucked up and im saying it. thats a dumb decision to mess with cast 2. i dont even touch kane or daze. not my style at all.

just to clarify... i was gonna buy another pair of jeans for the spring/summer but i wont anymore. JE cast 2 is the only jeans ive been buying in the past few years. now i gotta find another ******* brand.

cast 2 WAS a massive success then all of sudden they change it because they want people to not change sizes by buying whatever jeans?

******* frustrating.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what a dumb suggestion to change cast 2. i only bought JE jeans solely because they fit me great. now everything is even more messed up...

. will NOT be buying them in the future unless changed back.

JE fucked up and im saying it. thats a dumb decision to mess with cast 2. i dont even touch kane or daze. not my style at all.

just to clarify... i was gonna buy another pair of jeans for the spring/summer but i wont anymore. JE cast 2 is the only jeans ive been buying in the past few years. now i gotta find another ******* brand.

cast 2 WAS a massive success then all of sudden they change it because they want people to not change sizes by buying whatever jeans?

******* frustrating.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might I suggest Banana Republic?

Bimmer93

Reaction score

I hope the brand can survive without your purchase of one pair of spring/summer jeans - thanks for clarifying so they have time to prepare.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
But it was broke for many. Lol

What was exactly broke for many? I viewed the change moreso as catering to a current trend than functionality. That Cast 2 fit was unique & if you want the relaxed fit in 2022, that's what the Daze etc offers.

I'm just honestly curious, because I have a few pairs of Cast 2's & Pluma's/Jet's are some of my most favorites that I wear, when I wear denim, which isn't often since the pandemic started.

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
may i suggest you shove a dil.do up your ass instead?

dont forget to shove it in your mouth since you sure like sucking it up like a pathetic cuck.
8AF97C9E-58A0-4861-80BE-723488E4120C.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads