• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue2007

Reaction score
Are the new Cast 2 measurements the ones up on the website now? I can't tell.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone pointed these out yet but new color of runners. The glitch cardigan and crew is looking good to me.

C29A4E98-619D-4E1C-98FD-FEDEF44AEAC3.jpeg

pedram

Reaction score
TL;DR
I created a web app that makes it easier to find JE second-hand by consolidating JE listings from Grailed, eBay and Poshmark in one place (more to come). You can also sign up for alerts on different items of clothing to receive an email when it pops up on those marketplaces. You can check it out here. I'm hoping you can use it to hunt down your next JE grail - I made it with this group in mind and would love any feedback (via DM) you have on the experience.

Full Post
Hi guys, I wanted to share a passion project that I’ve been working on for the last three months - a web app that consolidates all of the JE listings from Grailed, eBay and Poshmark to make it easier to track down JE grails without having to navigate to a bunch of resell marketplaces (or if you’re like me, keep several tabs open) to view all of the JE items out there. This a passion of mine for two reasons: (1) I'm addicted to online shopping (mainly JE - more on that below), and (2) buying items second-hand helps reuse things we've already produced, which reduces the impact that production of new clothing has on the environment (I'm not here to convince you to avoid copping new JE tho).

I first heard about JE in 2013. Back then, Kanye was wearing Balmain hoodies with the side zips and I really wanted one just like it, but couldn’t afford it as a college student. Then I came across the Villain hoodie, which in my opinion, was even better executed than the Balmain. The shiny RiRi zippers, the offset hem, the way it was layered over a mercer tee… needless to say, I immediately bought the dark grey colorway.

Ever since getting the Villain hoodie, I was hooked on JE and my entire closet (except boxers and socks) eventually became JE. I would often cop pieces such as tees and hoodies at retail. Every now and then there would be a grail level piece that I couldn’t afford. I remember seeing the M65 herringbone jacket with the Sherpa collar for the first time and thinking that I had to have it, but at ~$650 retail (if I remember correctly) I couldn't cop it. So I turned to the resell markets to see if I could track it down. Eventually, the jacket popped up and I copped it for $107 shipped! You're telling me that someone can buy something new and never wear it, or wear it a few times and I can buy it off them for a 50-70% discount?! Mind=blown. I was hooked on buying things second hand.

0ce17c318edd2e647797579d181f6acc.jpeg

Those days (2014-2018), I was primarily buying from Grailed and eBay. However, more and more resell marketplaces kept popping up and it became more of a fragmented and tedious experience to shop second hand as clothing from each brand was scattered across several different marketplaces (Grailed, eBay, Poshmark, RealReal, Depop, OfferUp, Vestaire Collective, and the list goes on). I would check all of these marketplaces everyday (I am OCD) to make sure that I didn't miss a good deal, and eventually got burned out. I always wished that I could just see all of the JE items from all of these marketplaces in one place.

After searching the internet for that solution, I found it didn't exist. So I went ahead and attempted to solve my own problem and that’s how Easy Street came to be. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. :)

As a disclaimer, I have no software engineering background and this is my first time building a web app (let alone anything tech-related), so it's probably not gonna knock your socks off, but wanted to share it so that you guys can use it to track down your JE grails. It's just a V1 and I will improve it over time by adding more functionality and more JE listings from additional marketplaces (and eventually more brands). If you have any feedback on improving the functionality of the web app or any features you’d like to see added, please DM me.

Finally, here is a fit pic of me in the M65 jacket that got me hooked on resell (I know it looks way better on the JE model).

IMG_4252.JPG

Disclaimer - I make a small commission if you purchase anything from Ebay through the web app.

Onohediint

Reaction score
TL;DR
I created a web app that makes it easier to find JE second-hand by consolidating JE listings from Grailed, eBay and Poshmark in one place (more to come). You can also sign up for alerts on different items of clothing to receive an email when it pops up on those marketplaces. You can check it out here. I'm hoping you can use it to hunt down your next JE grail - I made it with this group in mind and would love any feedback (via DM) you have on the experience.

Full Post
Hi guys, I wanted to share a passion project that I’ve been working on for the last three months - a web app that consolidates all of the JE listings from Grailed, eBay and Poshmark to make it easier to track down JE grails without having to navigate to a bunch of resell marketplaces (or if you’re like me, keep several tabs open) to view all of the JE items out there. This a passion of mine for two reasons: (1) I'm addicted to online shopping (mainly JE - more on that below), and (2) buying items second-hand helps reuse things we've already produced, which reduces the impact that production of new clothing has on the environment (I'm not here to convince you to avoid copping new JE tho).

I first heard about JE in 2013. Back then, Kanye was wearing Balmain hoodies with the side zips and I really wanted one just like it, but couldn’t afford it as a college student. Then I came across the Villain hoodie, which in my opinion, was even better executed than the Balmain. The shiny RiRi zippers, the offset hem, the way it was layered over a mercer tee… needless to say, I immediately bought the dark grey colorway.

Ever since getting the Villain hoodie, I was hooked on JE and my entire closet (except boxers and socks) eventually became JE. I would often cop pieces such as tees and hoodies at retail. Every now and then there would be a grail level piece that I couldn’t afford. I remember seeing the M65 herringbone jacket with the Sherpa collar for the first time and thinking that I had to have it, but at ~$650 retail (if I remember correctly) I couldn't cop it. So I turned to the resell markets to see if I could track it down. Eventually, the jacket popped up and I copped it for $107 shipped! You're telling me that someone can buy something new and never wear it, or wear it a few times and I can buy it off them for a 50-70% discount?! Mind=blown. I was hooked on buying things second hand.

View attachment 1739830

Those days (2014-2018), I was primarily buying from Grailed and eBay. However, more and more resell marketplaces kept popping up and it became more of a fragmented and tedious experience to shop second hand as clothing from each brand was scattered across several different marketplaces (Grailed, eBay, Poshmark, RealReal, Depop, OfferUp, Vestaire Collective, and the list goes on). I would check all of these marketplaces everyday (I am OCD) to make sure that I didn't miss a good deal, and eventually got burned out. I always wished that I could just see all of the JE items from all of these marketplaces in one place.

After searching the internet for that solution, I found it didn't exist. So I went ahead and attempted to solve my own problem and that’s how Easy Street came to be. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. :)

As a disclaimer, I have no software engineering background and this is my first time building a web app (let alone anything tech-related), so it's probably not gonna knock your socks off, but wanted to share it so that you guys can use it to track down your JE grails. It's just a V1 and I will improve it over time by adding more functionality and more JE listings from additional marketplaces (and eventually more brands). If you have any feedback on improving the functionality of the web app or any features you’d like to see added, please DM me.

Finally, here is a fit pic of me in the M65 jacket that got me hooked on resell (I know it looks way better on the JE model).

View attachment 1739828

Disclaimer - I make a small commission if you purchase anything from Ebay through the web app.

Wow, this is awesome!

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
TL;DR

Full Post

View attachment 1739830

View attachment 1739828

hell yeah!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those flared sleeves ?

hoping there is a button to keep them a bit cleaner for us that are over the age of 17

Lol. I’m hoping they just styled them unbuttoned. Regardless, the sleeves do look long like most of what they’ve been producing. I’ve also noticed longer sleeves with other companies. Not a trend I’m too fond of. The rest of the jacket is phenomenal though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads