• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow the drop shoulder crew in tan mostly sold out. Was interested in a small

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the black and ivory. Probably will only keep the black depending on how nice it is

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So the boucle drop shoulder and merino drop shoulder are different fits? 26.5" chest compared to 23.5"?

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Looks too thin in my opinion.
My thoughts exactly. Almost looks like it's from the Derelict collection (Zoolander homeless-person styles). Still kind of nice though if you are into this type of garment.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:rotflmao:

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Emailed CS with this question and they told me, No..

It makes sense. Given the sheer number of items this season, mostly everything is prob limited. Once it sells out its over. Maybe retailers will have some pieces

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yo, got the Small in today,

fits MUCH better. I'm glad I made the switch. 

Got any pics? I have a small on order too. I think most of us here are small a with this sweater lol. Anyone that wears a small to large in general JE can fit the small imo. The sweater is that wide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads