• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol then damn.  ima get that one then and return my black lol

Might have to do that too lol if my medium doesn't work out. The linen sweater looked bad on my as it was baggy and hung all weird. I got big shoulders so it made me look like a balloon. I'm hoping the heavier material on this sits a bit better.

godforshort

Reaction score
i would say same. they're over sized

no I got a medium, yeah the back kinda looks weird.

I didn't realize but i wanted the color to look like the ones that are modeled in the look book and that one is the grey one.

Im going to return this one and get the grey one.
Grey one looks better for sure.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
Heres the sweater.

I got a Medium

under is the net mercer tank in L.

The neck is crew, its not as wide as how it is modeled.

'

thanks for clearing things up with the neck. They're doing this again...misleading model pictures just like the fishtail raincoats...The neck is the determining factor on buying or passing. Guess I have to grab this now...Also you down to sell this medium to me? I'm looking for the black melange but the medium's already sold out.

victoorious

Reaction score
thanks for clearing things up with the neck. They're doing this again...misleading model pictures just like the fishtail raincoats...The neck is the determining factor on buying or passing. Guess I have to grab this now...Also you down to sell this medium to me? I'm looking for the black melange but the medium's already sold out.

PM me.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Gotta say after the past couple drops (ie the boucle sweats being $385) I was convinced the boucle sweaters were going to be at least $400. Very pleased on that price point. Definitely gonna grab a grey crew neck sweater from this. Next up - long cardigan.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the long cardigan is a reasonable price.
1f602.png

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the shirt being modeled with the stadium jacket? co mix or silk classic T? It looks longer and thicker, like a sweatshirt though.
@JohnElliottCo you should add a "worn with/modeled with" section to each product page.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

What is the shirt being modeled with the stadium jacket? co mix or silk classic T? It looks longer and thicker, like a sweatshirt though. @JohnElliottCo you should add a "worn with/modeled with" section to each product page.
This is the Classic Crew / Co-Mix White.

godforshort

Reaction score
I have a few things I don't wear that I want to get rid of.
Medium Olive U-neck worn twice, washed once.
Medium black expo tee never been worn but no tags.
Medium mix grey clash crew. worn 1-2 times washed once.
Medium black villain crew worn a few times washed twice.

I want to get rid of this stuff asap because it just takes up space. Pm if interested.

cutemelon

Reaction score
I have a few things I don't wear that I want to get rid of.
Medium Olive U-neck worn twice, washed once.
Medium black expo tee never been worn but no tags.
Medium mix grey clash crew. worn 1-2 times washed once.
Medium black villain crew worn a few times washed twice.

I want to get rid of this stuff asap because it just takes up space. Pm if interested.
whats the difference between the mercer and the expo btw?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads