• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Questions for Himalayan pant owners - size up/size down? And do you ever wear them uncinched?

a feline mage

Reaction score
Questions for Himalayan pant owners - size up/size down? And do you ever wear them uncinched?
I'm a 30 in Cast 2, and I had to get an XS in the Himalayans.

I don't wear them uncinched ever, but that's more about it looking kind of weird with my wardrobe/shoe rotation. I'm sure someone could make it work.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folsom white hoodie came in - I like the fit but material is thin for $300+. Thoughts on this vs returning and getting a white replica for $60 more?
View attachment 1717149
View attachment 1717150
Replica without a doubt

Folsom I think is still great but it’s a light piece and better served TTS as a “regular” fit. Based on the look you seem to be going for - get the replica TTS and live like a fucking king

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.