• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

m0butt

Reaction score
Yeah I’m actually kinda surprised. Honey gone from the site and it’s not in stock in stores. It’s been my favorite hemi but didn’t know it was like that. Paloma and Speedway are still fully in stock in stores and Speedway is actually fully in stock online too.

ghel

Reaction score
I'll echo what everyone in here has been saying about the honey hemi. Easily #1 for me now, color is great, the weathered/faded look works wonderfully with it.

I have like six other hemis including paloma/speedway. Very happy with it.

Reactions: ZB3

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m actually kinda surprised. Honey gone from the site and it’s not in stock in stores. It’s been my favorite hemi but didn’t know it was like that. Paloma and Speedway are still fully in stock in stores and Speedway is actually fully in stock online too.
Paloma soldout online. If I give them a ring I'd assume they can ship?

aJEfan

Reaction score
I heard great things about the seekings denim throughout this forum
I tried the SEEKINGS black and washed indigo pairs in a 34 (same size as Cast.) Quality is nice on the washed indigo. The black pair feels like any other raw denim and I prefer my old Rogue Territory pairs to them. Fit-wise, they were a no go. I'd need to size up one or two sizes to fit the waist, and I found the legs to already be way too baggy for the desired fit. Returning both pairs and planning to try out a pair of the Daze Coast.

Bonus review: got the Life in a Void tee in purple milk (s/o @Gabagool for the pics a few weeks ago). Really like the fit and drape of the shirt. Getting mixed reactions from friends on the graphic itself, so I'm also debating if I want to keep it or not. For the price point, I could get a JE tee instead

razorfrazer

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I tried the SEEKINGS black and washed indigo pairs in a 34 (same size as Cast.) Quality is nice on the washed indigo. The black pair feels like any other raw denim and I prefer my old Rogue Territory pairs to them. Fit-wise, they were a no go. I'd need to size up one or two sizes to fit the waist, and I found the legs to already be way too baggy for the desired fit. Returning both pairs and planning to try out a pair of the Daze Coast.

Bonus review: got the Life in a Void tee in purple milk (s/o @Gabagool for the pics a few weeks ago). Really like the fit and drape of the shirt. Getting mixed reactions from friends on the graphic itself, so I'm also debating if I want to keep it or not. For the price point, I could get a JE tee instead
Can you post a pic or two of the Tee? Did you size up or TTS ?

dustinr

Reaction score

what’s your height/weight? I’m also 33/34 in Cast 2’s and about to pull the trigger on the seekings indigo, which I had previously heard fit TTS

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score

read my mind was just going to ask @nsubrmnn about the denim sizing..

Also how are the graphic tees was debating a washed black one

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.