• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Onohediint

Reaction score
I wear them with sweats and shorts predominantly. Haven’t tried wearing them with jeans. They’ve been my “too lazy to change for running errands” shoe.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one seems to be talking about it, but RIP Virgil…
Damn man
I was going to post a pic of my hemi last night when the others were doing it but the photo came out too focused on the shoes. I guess it’s fitting to post it today. RIP Virgil. He made what I like to wear “fashionable” and really pushed boundaries for designers kind JE too.

Attachments

thekidcub

Reaction score
Does anyone have an older iteration of the half-zip? I wear a M in the pullover crew (which is quite oversized) but not sure how this halfzip sizes out. Anyone got pics?
no pics but go TTS, i’m in between M-L and M fits great

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow really. Been sitting on confirmation e-mail lol.
I got the honey with the discount from Farfetch that’s been sitting like that. Not sure if it will get canceled but even my Paloma took a bit longer than usual.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Made-to-order Hemis
^ Hey guys, appreciate your patience and overall light heartedness with these delays. When you see these delays it's often still supply chain, port, and shipping due to COVID. Doing our best here but this issue is very real.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 13 21.7%