• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the speedway in and this is a piece that is absolutely worth it on discount but not retail in my opinion.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did speedway ever hit discount? I copped it retail OG release and have 0 regrets. I wear it more than my Paloma, Butte, Honey which is the Mt Rushmore of hemis for me
I believe they did hit discount after the initial drop. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

ive owned Nova and currently own Elderberry which is a lot thicker so I’m just not used to how thin the Speedway is in comparison

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing on the ls classic crew compared to ls university?

Classic crew is slimmer and longer

Reactions: ZB3

Kger91

Reaction score
Did speedway ever hit discount? I copped it retail OG release and have 0 regrets. I wear it more than my Paloma, Butte, Honey which is the Mt Rushmore of hemis for me
I personally think it’s the best Hemi ever released

aJEfan

Reaction score
542658A8-32F5-4CFC-B1D9-1E8261651B97.jpeg
F1898BE1-A7F6-43D6-BC62-D02C77EC5A46.jpeg
a few BF pickups:
SD Folsom Vintage Black L
Carson Jacket HVAC XXL

Carson has potential to be a grail piece but the zippers, fill, and overall fit seem to be less impressive than what I expected for the price point. Would prefer a longer length so I could keep with my normal size. SD Folsom is really nice and fit is dialed in perfectly. I’d buy all the colors if it didn’t have holes.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telleqrnally