• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the speedway in and this is a piece that is absolutely worth it on discount but not retail in my opinion.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did speedway ever hit discount? I copped it retail OG release and have 0 regrets. I wear it more than my Paloma, Butte, Honey which is the Mt Rushmore of hemis for me
I believe they did hit discount after the initial drop. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

ive owned Nova and currently own Elderberry which is a lot thicker so I’m just not used to how thin the Speedway is in comparison

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing on the ls classic crew compared to ls university?

Classic crew is slimmer and longer

Reactions: ZB3

Kger91

Reaction score
Did speedway ever hit discount? I copped it retail OG release and have 0 regrets. I wear it more than my Paloma, Butte, Honey which is the Mt Rushmore of hemis for me
I personally think it’s the best Hemi ever released

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.