• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Off topic, but prices dropped on Seekings gear on Ssense.

Picked up a hoodie and might go back for a couple of tees or some denim.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No more Next Day Shipping!? WTF is this bullshit… I see only 7-10 Day Ground being offered on JE. Anyone else?
It is disabled for Black Friday weekend because we can’t possibly process in time. It will be back.

malcolmbw

Reaction score
I have the red hoodie. It’s nice but nothing crazy to warrant the price they charge.
Quality comparable to JE at least? I picked up the washed black hoodie bc I like the print, red and white ones look nice too.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quality comparable to JE at least? I picked up the washed black hoodie bc I like the print, red and white ones look nice too.
It’s comparable to JE. I was expecting something like Amiri or FOG given the newness of the brand and the price they are asking for it.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members