• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jflo301

Reaction score
26528D7B-3808-4A7C-A32E-046F51A98F5D.jpeg

Anyones laces come mismatched on the creepers? Kinda had to tell but one is significantly thicker than the other. Not a big deal but just curious which ones are the “right” ones.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone get the Creeper II high/chukka?
I’m debating whether I like the Derby Creeper or those more.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Non je related, does anyone have a recommendation for a functional backpack I carry two laptops etc for work and travel..

timofay

Reaction score
Non je related, does anyone have a recommendation for a functional backpack I carry two laptops etc for work and travel..
I have a Lululemon backpack from a few years ago with a nice sleeve on the back and have fit two laptops in there. Also have a duffel from Lululemon which can fit two.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you prefer the Folsom crew or reconstructed?
Hmmmmmm……that’s a tough question. It’s like 1a and 1b. Just depends on the mood. If I had to choose it would be the Folsom. I lucked up this time around with not so many holes.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.