• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Are peeps in here still rocking their Bougainvillea bowling shirts? How is it holding up and do you still wear it often? Looking at pulling the trigger on a gently used one
Still wearing it (albeit not now with it being winter in Chicago) and still think it’s one of the best products JE has put out. The design, fit, and fabric make it a great piece for warmer months. Has an elevated look to it that you can dress up or down. I’d go with the ivory/white version for a more summery look - that and I’m not a big fan of black/red combos.

973god

Reaction score
Are peeps in here still rocking their Bougainvillea bowling shirts? How is it holding up and do you still wear it often? Looking at pulling the trigger on a gently used one
I just wore mine a few weeks ago on holiday in Turks. The Lyocell and Tencel options are the way to go with the Bowling Shirts. Not a fan of the cotton ones personally.

B1FB7A70-55D5-4484-83A5-DB67A0FA210D.jpeg

aJEfan

Reaction score
Still wearing it (albeit not now with it being winter in Chicago) and still think it’s one of the best products JE has put out. The design, fit, and fabric make it a great piece for warmer months. Has an elevated look to it that you can dress up or down. I’d go with the ivory/white version for a more summery look - that and I’m not a big fan of black/red combos.
The one I’m eyeing is the black/red, but the ivory looks amazing too. Haven’t found an XL in that color.

ggss09

Reaction score

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks dope. Whats on feet? And are you a TTS M or S in most JE? just curious to see how I should size if I cop
Yeezy Season 3 chocolate suede boots, love em. I’m normally an M in most JE, sometimes go down to S for oversized stuff. S in the Scout was just too big, especially in the sleeves

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

• @gerry nelson

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • @xeoniq

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • @Tar Heel

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • @monkey66

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • @Alocin

Votes: 8 12.7%