• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ggss09

Reaction score

I think these fits generally work better on smaller dudes - for a bigger dude, wearing super baggy pants / flowy pants might be harder to pull off. Flared pants like the 3rd pic can work, couple bigger guys in here make them work

Could be completely wrong though but all the moodboard ig aesthetic dudes tend to be skinny

diegoboomin

Reaction score

Good sales on SVRN including the Crush Flock Thumper and Field Sashiko.

Finally got the Black Pico Puffer on Sale because I was a man on a mission ;)

I also bought a sz. 2 Pico in Sage from Nordstrom, which is now sold out, if anyone wants it, lmk before I return it.

diegoboomin

Reaction score
Your winters are definitely more gnarly than over here in San Francisco but I think it's a timeless piece that you'll get a lot of wear out of regardless ?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE what is different between the two iterations of the suede chelseas? I bought the older model from SSENSE since it was $200 cheaper but they pulled the listing so I can't compare them anymore.
There are not yet two iterations, that is a mistake if they had it on sale but it would not be any different from any other version on the market right now.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
There are not yet two iterations, that is a mistake if they had it on sale but it would not be any different from any other version on the market right now.
Interesting, thanks. I couldn't tell any difference from the product shots so they must have just had two listings. Maybe different orders or something, not sure how that works.

sinnerz

Reaction score
I was hoping all flash sale were alpine and dark navy. If flash zips of both dropped again i'd **** my pants and die. I need to reup on alpine zip

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man was hoping to get the Kabuki coral on flash sale. Marty is tempting tho

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads