• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
they renamed it but its the same as the OG LA sweats. Collection is fire, the tee was the weakest point for me (should've sized down) but the hoodie and thermal are fire (dont personally own the sweats, I have OGs and didn't see a need to double up)

When i get back i'll check them out in store. Hopefully they have some in my size in stock.

Last edited:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a white sneaker that has some cushion so feet don't get too beat up walking? I have common projects which I like but looking for a cheaper option.

Vans, Nike Blazer, etc. really hurt my feet. I guess the obvious suggestion would be AF1's but I'm not sure if those are my style. Looking to keep it around $100.

Nike Tailwind '79s. You may have to cruise around eBay or StockX to find the color you want, but they're awesome, probably my most worn sneaker over the last year.

I like them, @barrettdudley has a pair as well

They ended up being a little too dainty for my liking. You always make loafers look good, but I just haven't been able to make them work for me. If anybody wants a worn-once size 8 in dark brown for half price, let me know, they're on Grailed if you want to see them.

tommo

Reaction score
Just a heads up - I returned the replica LA sweats today in large in tan and black.

They’re great, I just realised I don’t actually wear sweatpants enough to justify 350 dollar pairs just to wander round the house!

Good luck to whoever gets them!

m0butt

Reaction score
damn it, couldnt resist

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.42.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.42.50 PM.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

gentlypfister

Reaction score

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
The entire replica collection is insane. I have everything but the thermal. The Tee sized down feels worth every penny and the hoodie is amazing.
Definitely need to check out in person
This - i need one but didn't get the color I wanted initially

Bro fire fit - i need that jacket. That a type III or II?
type III

ghel

Reaction score
I spy a new thermal type shirt underneath that hemi?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-203152.png
    Screenshot_20211028-203152.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 66

m0butt

Reaction score
For those with Pollocks do you still wear them? Tempted at 50% off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads