• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
I love this look. Also, anyone in here has the MARS gold chain? If so how is it holding up?
The MARS chains are quality for sure. Craftsmanship is solid and they’re built to last. 18k is my favorite. I wish they were a bit heavier for the price but that’s nitpicking.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I love this look. Also, anyone in here has the MARS gold chain? If so how is it holding up?
I know this is the brand speaking, but John and I wear these every day and they are great. John's got like 6 of them around his neck. M.A.R.S is incredible stuff. We are restocking some of them soon!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this is the brand speaking, but John and I wear these every day and they are great. John's got like 6 of them around his neck. M.A.R.S is incredible stuff. We are restocking some of them soon!
Yeah they are tangled right 🤣. Yeah I’m probably going to grab one. My rope broke smh.

timofay

Reaction score
Anyone have the beach hoodie in fossil or any of the other tie dye / steelhead stuff? I just snagged a fossil beach hoodie from Nordstrom which was on sale. I am a sucker for made in Japan but curious how the material is vs. the standard beach hoodie and if anyone has any pics of their unique prints I'd love to see it!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.