• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tommo

Reaction score
Hi guys

So does anyone have any reviews of the Suede Bogotá or views in general from people who have tried it on? The black specifically….

Im really tempted, but am in London so pulling the trigger makes it 20% more expensive with import duty etc so I gotta be bang on the money with sizing. My normal Bogotá size is large, so looking at the chart maybe XL or XXL?

@MIKE_JE would you be able to suggest whether to go XL or XXL?

thanks!

isculpt

Reaction score
Hi guys

So does anyone have any reviews of the Suede Bogotá or views in general from people who have tried it on? The black specifically….

Im really tempted, but am in London so pulling the trigger makes it 20% more expensive with import duty etc so I gotta be bang on the money with sizing. My normal Bogotá size is large, so looking at the chart maybe XL or XXL?

thanks!
Tried this on at the store in LA over the weekend. Didn't do extensive once over but I can say:

-Black suede felt great and comfy. Texture was very nappy.
-Color was gorgeous.
-I usually wear an XL/XXL in the Bogota and tried on an XL of the Suede version in store. It seemed to fit slimmer than the nylon bogota. I personally who would size up for myself.

I think if you nail the sizing right, you'll be stoked with it.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys

thanks!
I personally would not suggest going up two sizes if you are normally L. I think XL should be good!

boxdok

Reaction score
I think most people were hoping for Figueroras instead of Sahara. I am kind of over random paint splatter.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.