• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the new JE leather program and Falcon Garments/TOJ? Was on the fence, and curious to know if there is anyone to compare the two...thanks!

c0ldfusion

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the new JE leather program and Falcon Garments/TOJ? Was on the fence, and curious to know if there is anyone to compare the two...thanks!
What do you mean by leather "program"?

Is there an MTM option at JE that I'm unaware of?

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
What do you mean by leather "program"?

Is there an MTM option at JE that I'm unaware of?
Just referring to what I believe they called it when they rereleased the rider?

"Our new leather program reaches cutting-edge boundaries with the first two drops in a series throughout the Spring / Summer season"

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cut and material look phenomenal. Not a fan of the fisherman rib. That’s part of what soured me on the structure wool over time.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cut and material look phenomenal. Not a fan of the fisherman rib. That’s part of what soured me on the structure wool over time.
I’m not sure if you remember, but there was a time when John used to wear a beige Prada(?) cardigan, I think he was interviewed in it for GQ(?). Anyway, he eventually made a cardigan that was similar in appearance.

There were a few iterations following that played on a similar appearance but Included the fisherman rib.

5A1CAE45-0B1C-48EA-89E9-D30ECD66DA47.png

these all seem like iterations/evolutions of that same sweater or johns perfect iteration of it.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.