• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anytime I see a retailer markup an item more than the brand I get annoyed but 200 dollar mark up is absurd.

Last edited:

unlearn

Reaction score
@jclark216 Prob just a pricing mistake as Xhibition always sells at retail (that's the parka price) and would honor the JE website price if you pointed it out. This happened to me when I was copping a crew neck at W 25th a few years back when they had it marked as the hoodie price. Was like a $30 difference but they honored it.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jclark216 Prob just a pricing mistake as Xhibition always sells at retail (that's the parka price) and would honor the JE website price if you pointed it out. This happened to me when I was copping a crew neck at W 25th a few years back when they had it marked as the hoodie price. Was like a $30 difference but they honored it.
Oh word?!! Thanks homie. I’ve dealt with xhibition and Next for years. They definitely upcharge some stuff but not to this extreme. Appreciate it

Lextino

Reaction score
So did most people on here go tts with the replica tee? If so, how’s the length when layered under the thermal? I have a small thermal but might grab an XS to layer under.
I went with a small . I would stay with small . it’s not super long but does pop out .. I posted a pic couple weeks ago .. Xs might be to short because of your height ..

dag311

Reaction score
Question for you carbon cast 2 owners… I got a bnwt pair off of grailed and the waist is very thin compared to my other JE jeans. It’s almost wavy when I wear them with a belt, like they can’t hold their shape. Is that normal?

Everything else about them is great from the fit, the stretch, color, but that part bugs me.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.