• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah up to you on the sweats. I have more muscular glutes and hams so going to a medium was not an option for me. What are you going to size up to? I also would like your opinion on how this hoodie compares to the heavyweight les tien hoodie.

seems like JE pivoted towards designing clothes for bodybuilders about a year ago. Doubt they go back to the skinny boy dual flash days…

Bulk starts soon dont worry. Dexa scan is scheduled monday, hoping I hit 8% finally.

My biggest observation on the difference btwn the previous OS cropped and this fit - Wider forearms and it appears wider drooped shoulders. Once again this favors bodybuilders who work their side/rear delts over the skinny Crossfit/cardio bunnies.

interesting pivot by JE and one I agree with directionally .
I’m going to try the large. I have the normal terry la sweats in a medium and I like how they fit after they have loosened up some. I figure the large may fit similar. The les tien is not as heavy as this is. les tien is more mid weight

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who own the poplin frame overshirt, how has it been holding up? Was it worth the cop?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So did most people on here go tts with the replica tee? If so, how’s the length when layered under the thermal? I have a small thermal but might grab an XS to layer under.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.