• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thekidcub

Reaction score
for the price point I think there’s better options out there, they already seem to ride up on the thighs, nothing spectacular in terms of comfort. I sized M and wear 30 in Cast 2 FWIW

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
I wear lululemon boxers exclusively (same price point as JE's 3pack) but going to have to cop a pack so I can have a full JE fit, and because we were joking about wanting these to release earlier in the year.

ggss09

Reaction score
FYI - for people worried about the length of the hoodie, its the same as JE's Raglan Hoodies that used to be part of the mainline, if any of you have tried them / owned them. For the super tall dudes the crop might be an issue but anyone around the 6' mark like myself should be fine.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI - for people worried about the length of the hoodie, its the same as JE's Raglan Hoodies that used to be part of the mainline, if any of you have tried them / owned them. For the super tall dudes the crop might be an issue but anyone around the 6' mark like myself should be fine.
Just rocked my charcoal raglan today. Wish it was a 2XL. Copped it back when I was lighter lol. Maybe need a 2XL in the replica. We shall see when it comes in. Thanks
CD427B1B-4BD3-4CE5-87E6-8287D0ABB9FC.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.