1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Yale doctor

Yale doctor Active Member

Nike Air Max 1 SP Patch

Style ID: 704901 300

2. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

What's everybody's experience with JE returns? I submitted my request to process a return/store credit a while back and haven't received any correspondence, obviously don't want to send products back unless they have gone through whatever technical process they need to go through, but I really want to get these products back so I can get store credit for more season 7 pieces asap.

3. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

They usually reply within 2 business days

4. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Yea....I'm not even excited for it anymore...

5. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Finally received my order from Delivery 1A.

Oversized Cropped Hoodie
    Significantly lighter in weight than the standard terry (Villain, Kake Mock Pullover, etc.). Would've appreciated a heads up on this, as I expected it to be similar in material quality to the Kake Mock. Ribbing at wrists and waist is different than the standard JE terry ribbing, lighter and more textured, feels cheaper. Fit is great, although I would've liked it to be a bit more cropped to layer better with Classic Crews. Washed finish is excellent, both Washed Black and Washed Clay are executed well. Overall, please with the hoodie, looking forward to wearing this regularly throughout spring and summer.

Washed Mercer Tee
    These are definitely going back. Washed finish is excellent on the tees, but the fit is way off. Slightly shorter in body length and sleeve length compared to the standard Mercer Tee, which ruins the layering when paired with the Oversized Cropped Hoodie or Villain, and makes the sleeves way too short for my preference. At $105, I'd much rather put that money towards additional standard tees, or an upcoming Kake Mock colorway.

3 people like this.
  6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG]

Black thermal long sleeve just came in. Love the color and favric. It's going back though. Way too long. Anyone under 6 feet won't really fit into this.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  7. hyyvii

hyyvii Senior member

Waited over a week for the cropped hoodies finally receive them today and well the fit is perfect (I stay TTS small) but it's way to thin tbh idk about other people but if I want a hoodie I want it to serve its purpose and keep me warm don't see this doing that. The online filter also makes the colors look darker they are extremely light in person I can say that Unions product pics are a better representation of how the colors look like at least the washed black and washed olive. So for those 2 reasons most likely returning. Highkey bummed out:( I been wanting I JE pullover that's not the villain

@johnelliott can we expect thicker cropped oversized hoodies or other new pullover hoodies anytime soon?

8. hyyvii

hyyvii Senior member

You didn't think the black was to light compared to the product shots?

9. jclark216

jclark216 Member

I can't believe JE would put out this crop "hoodie". It's literally a hooded long sleeve tee. There's no way to justify the price point when the villain hoodie is the same price. Like stated before the color is lighter than the picture shown on the website. I'm pretty bummed

10. Xman11815

Xman11815 Well-Known Member

Damn. Wanted to get some of the Mercer's but gonna hold off now. Thanks for the heads up

11. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

that looks very dope! Psyched for my ss henley. Thx for the pic

12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Will fit you fine then. Looks like a dress on me. I like the material and wash though. Might just get a tank instead.

13. dmill

dmill Senior member

the thermal tank is SUPER long too. I'm 6'1 and the medium is way too long in the back on me

1 person likes this.
  14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Thanks. I guess this isn't for me then

15. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

My black size L Villain arrived from Roden Gray in size L.

Wearable but going to size down to M. I'm 5'8 and 168lb and not happy with the fit.

16. Mikeisonfire

Mikeisonfire Senior member

I found it interesting that this was the longest piece from JE as I don't really consider this a layering piece, though apparently that's what JE intentions were with it looking at the description. I'm excited for my SS black henley to come in today though, looks great in the pic and it should work for me since I'm a few inches taller than you.

17. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Yeah looked at the measurements on the thermal tee and even though I'm 6'1-2 I know my short torso would not work for it

Nice to hear everyone is bummed about the OS hoody. Seems like people wanted normal weight terry

18. Xman11815

Xman11815 Well-Known Member

Seems I'm in the minority but I really like the OS hoody fabric and weight. I do live in AZ though.

19. Jasonronn

Jasonronn Senior member

i love it too. i live in socal. its been borderline too hot to wear during the last couple of days. Finally some terry from an LA brand you can actually wear for more than 2 months of the year in LA

20. Sharkiex

Sharkiex Well-Known Member

so what does everyone think about the new cargos + their price tag?

btw.
    if anyone has any oversized hoodies or boucle sweats in M let me know because im tryna cop for below retail.
    im 6'2-3 and skinny af and got a M black oversized hoodie and i f**cking love it to death.