• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dustinr

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE Curious about whether the Carson Fullzip jacket has any degree of waterproofing to it, or should moisture be avoided altogether?

Heading to the east coast of Canada in a few weeks and would like to get some wear out of it, but don’t want the damp to screw the insulation up.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine are already stretching from a tight initial try-on. I used to wear size 31 cast2s but it was always the stretchiest pairs (carbons, skittles, etc,). I sized up to a 32 with this daze purchase to loosen things up.

I would imagine that them being 100% cotton, you can also shrink em back a bit with a few minutes in the dryer...
So I should have sized up huh

m0butt

Reaction score
Remember the size down 3 in APC days? If these fit fine everywhere but the waist, I wouldn’t worry much.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Correct. I've washed and dried my Coasts, I think they get better.
@MIKE_JE can we expect more releases for the Daze or are Kane2s up next? I now must have them all! I've seen pairs of the Daze Raw Indigo on Grailed. Are these the same fit or an older cut? I'd imagine the raw denim has an effect on sizing too...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE can we expect more releases for the Daze or are Kane2s up next? I now must have them all! I've seen pairs of the Daze Raw Indigo on Grailed. Are these the same fit or an older cut? I'd imagine the raw denim has an effect on sizing too...
I have the raw Daze selvedge, super heavy weight, same sizing for me. We'll be doing more of both Daze and Kane soon! New Daze selvedge too

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
My TTS Carbon Daze just arrived and I threw it on quickly to check out the fit. They fit exactly TTS and the waist was perfect for me. My first Daze and I can definitely tell the difference from the Kane 2. Love the fit and wash, will throw on a fit this weekend. Also re-upped on some slubbies.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.