• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Aight JE fam. Just got my Daze Carbons in and I was so excited I immediately took some shitty fit pics for you guys!

JE is still the KING of basics. Always kills it with simple pieces. Jeans itself is 🔥. Classic Carbons wash with subtle distressing throughout the pockets and hem. Nothing else needs to be said about it.

waist is tight af from the initial wear but I’m hoping it stretches out enough that’s it’s comfortable.

View attachment 1674569
These are my first pair of straight leg denim in awhile and I love the fit.

Only thing I don’t like about it is the lack of double layer back pockets 😤

excited to see the coasts and nimbus fit pics from those who picked them up (looking at you @CARTEL777 😉)

also want to note that the tee is Carbon Uni I just got from Yoox as it was on sale. This Uni fits a bit shorter than all my other Unis. I actually like it and am wondering if this is the same with all the recent Unis
Glad you like the Daze. And I hear you on double layer for The Cast 2...I know you guys loved that, we may bring it back sometime.

For clarity sake - Kane and Daze have never had double layer and were never intended to. They are more authentic 100% cotton. You will notice Daze has hidden rivets on the back pockets though!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Here is a quick pic of the coast daze. Went true to size on them. The tee is also true to size. I personally like looser tees so true to size works for me.
Jeans look great.

I also prefer looser fitting tees, but man, the sleeves on these tees are awful.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is a quick pic of the coast daze. Went true to size on them. The tee is also true to size. I personally like looser tees so true to size works for me.
Is a small replica tee?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeans look great.

I also prefer looser fitting tees, but man, the sleeves on these tees are awful.
They are on the longer side but I rather they be long vs short and flare straight out. Lighter material drapes nicely shorter but I find thicker material to stick out

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of me kinda likes the Replica tee, part of me thinks it’s an absolute miss. The OG is so much better. Bring on the SD Folsom.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.