• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dustinr

Reaction score
Replica stuff came in today. UPS delivered later than normal so didn’t have much time to try it on. Got the tee and thermal in surplus sized down to M.

First reactions are so so. Weight on both the pieces are alright. Definitely tees and thermals out there with similar weight and quality for considerably less (standard issue tees waffle thermals are the best). Not sure if they are worth keeping given the price point, but will give it a few days and see if they grow on me. Glad I sized down though, TTS would look comically oversized I think.

Quick shot of the thermal with no layering underneath.

5F4410F4-A111-425A-BD7F-6319AB38C595.jpeg

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Replica stuff came in today. UPS delivered later than normal so didn’t have much time to try it on. Got the tee and thermal in surplus sized down to M.

First reactions are so so. Weight on both the pieces are alright. Definitely tees and thermals out there with similar weight and quality for considerably less (standard issue tees waffle thermals are the best). Not sure if they are worth keeping given the price point, but will give it a few days and see if they grow on me. Glad I sized down though, TTS would look comically oversized I think.

View attachment 1672785
Thanks for that pic - yea that neck is a pass for me but otherwise looks good. Could look great layered too, but that neck will annoy me personally. Too bad bc I really want some thermals. I never tried standard issue tees.... just signed up for their emails so I can catch a restock here. They look heavy (in a great way)

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1672785
Did you try the Folsom thermal? Is the Replica heavier?

flipsilk

Reaction score
Thanks for that pic - yea that neck is a pass for me but otherwise looks good. Could look great layered too, but that neck will annoy me personally. Too bad bc I really want some thermals. I never tried standard issue tees.... just signed up for their emails so I can catch a restock here. They look heavy (in a great way)
neck is too wide for you?

m0butt

Reaction score
What kind of detergent do you guys use? I’m having piling on tees I shouldn’t be having piling on so that’s why I’m thinking it could be my detergent.

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of detergent do you guys use? I’m having piling on tees I shouldn’t be having piling on so that’s why I’m thinking it could be my detergent.
Woolite dark for blacks and regular woolite for everything else

Reaction score
Speaking of laundry, how do you guys care for your Hemis? I’m nervous to try anything other than dry cleaning. Does anyone actually machine wash them? I’m genuinely curious

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didnt try the Folsom, but from what I understood I thought the Replica was supposed to be heavier. Could be wrong though.
Same. I have a Folsom and should have the replica tomorrow to compare.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you think of the quality this run?
It’s good to me. Midweight so it’s not heavy. I know a few people are frustrated with the shoulders but I’m fine with it because I'm on the muscular side. I also copped it on Steadbrook sale so it was a steal. No complaints.

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Speaking of laundry, how do you guys care for your Hemis? I’m nervous to try anything other than dry cleaning. Does anyone actually machine wash them? I’m genuinely curious
My method will probably get me stoned by the other forum members but nonetheless.. I machine washed on hot with woolite and machine dried a few non-distressed hemis (elderberry, butte and Kingston). They fit like my TTS cinder hemi now and look great with no color loss. I still machine wash but I do it on cold and hang dry now. This will likely not be a good method if you sized down.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.