• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you like the Beach hoodie, you’re in for a treat with most other hoodie silhouettes. Beach is arguably the worst JE hoodie I have tried. I go TTS in pretty much all JE hoodies except the Villain, where I size up.
You’re in Minnesota, right? I think the new Replica hoodie will be a MUST cop for you!
Yup Minnesota ! I’m stoked. To be fair I didn’t like the mainline beach hoodie fit and feel for my body type. The dyed ones are totally different material and fit.

Last edited:

Marc305

Reaction score
Every JE Hoodie I've owned, ranked:

-OG Kake: Would be my GOAT if it was a couple inches longer. I would usually wash it and then stretch it lengthwise but that's kind of weird behavior. I've debated trying the Kake 2 but idk

-OS Cropped: Probably my most worn, not as interesting or unique but a super good hoodie worn it probably once or twice a week for a few years now and no issues

- Villain: JE came on my radar when I was still in college/a teenager so I was too broke for anything besides the tees. I think I got mine with christmas money or something and it was probably the most I've liked an article of clothing in my life. Unfortunately didn't age well as a garment but maybe in 20 years when kids copy the 2010s it'll be some cool archive piece lol

- RTV OS Cropped: Color was great, thinner than the regular OS, I ordered the wrong size so I didn't wear much. Would probably be on top otherwise

- Loopwheel Zip: Like the Flash but better quality. I dont really like zip ups. I have this one in storage and will probably sell soon. Super durable and weighty. Great program

- Raglan: Just the OS Cropped but less comfortable

- Whatever that one with the raw hems was called: Just the Raglan but less wearable

- Flash Zip 1: Good hoodie, little too slim for today's style but still a good piece. I just dont really like zip ups. Looked killer on other people though

- Beach: Didn't like the fit, drawstrings made it look cheap? Idk, just wasnt for me

- Vintage Fleece: I liked the look but hated the feel, I just kinda hate fleece in general but a lot of people loved them. Felt flimsy but was also super warm, almost too warm, which some people loved. Different strokes I guess

- Hellweek: Idk what the idea was for this but it had a mock neck and a super wide fit and pockets on the side. It was like wearing an apron. Gave it to my girlfriend and she's probably worn it twice
Great break down! 🙌🏼

What about folsom hoodie? Thoughts anyone

mikeezy

Reaction score
Folks who phone ordered the Lynx practice shorts from NY, did you ever get any shipping notifications or just the order confirmation? Still waiting on my pair to arrive (I'm in CA though so maybe it's just a long trip).

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folks who phone ordered the Lynx practice shorts from NY, did you ever get any shipping notifications or just the order confirmation? Still waiting on my pair to arrive (I'm in CA though so maybe it's just a long trip).
I got notification from ups my choice only and mine shipped from LA not the nyc store.

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
I placed an order with NY and I’m also in CA. Mine showed up Friday without receiving a tracking number. Email CS with your order number I’m sure they’ll help.

m0butt

Reaction score
Randomly thought of need supply. Who else misses that shop? Was a good source of end of season JE sales and a bunch of other cool brands
Funny, I remember getting Norse a bunch on season end sales from there. A few pairs of CPs over the years too.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.