• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Hey guys. What’s is everyone favorite JE hoodie that they own ?
Every JE Hoodie I've owned, ranked:

-OG Kake: Would be my GOAT if it was a couple inches longer. I would usually wash it and then stretch it lengthwise but that's kind of weird behavior. I've debated trying the Kake 2 but idk

-OS Cropped: Probably my most worn, not as interesting or unique but a super good hoodie worn it probably once or twice a week for a few years now and no issues

- Villain: JE came on my radar when I was still in college/a teenager so I was too broke for anything besides the tees. I think I got mine with christmas money or something and it was probably the most I've liked an article of clothing in my life. Unfortunately didn't age well as a garment but maybe in 20 years when kids copy the 2010s it'll be some cool archive piece lol

- RTV OS Cropped: Color was great, thinner than the regular OS, I ordered the wrong size so I didn't wear much. Would probably be on top otherwise

- Loopwheel Zip: Like the Flash but better quality. I dont really like zip ups. I have this one in storage and will probably sell soon. Super durable and weighty. Great program

- Raglan: Just the OS Cropped but less comfortable

- Whatever that one with the raw hems was called: Just the Raglan but less wearable

- Flash Zip 1: Good hoodie, little too slim for today's style but still a good piece. I just dont really like zip ups. Looked killer on other people though

- Beach: Didn't like the fit, drawstrings made it look cheap? Idk, just wasnt for me

- Vintage Fleece: I liked the look but hated the feel, I just kinda hate fleece in general but a lot of people loved them. Felt flimsy but was also super warm, almost too warm, which some people loved. Different strokes I guess

- Hellweek: Idk what the idea was for this but it had a mock neck and a super wide fit and pockets on the side. It was like wearing an apron. Gave it to my girlfriend and she's probably worn it twice

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Also, looks like Saks made a mistake on their listing for the beach hoodie. Theres a full size run in black for $98 each. Dont let my complaints deter you lol

Deceive

Reaction score
Hey guys. What’s is everyone favorite JE hoodie that they own ?
Echoing what lots of others said, the OS Cropped. I have Black and Grey mainline ones along with the washed Tan, Olive, and Black from S7. If we’re getting deeper into the weeds, I think the JE x Union x Dr. Woo hoodie is probably my overall favorite though. It’s super heavyweight (think 26oz LA sweats) and the fit is killer, highly recommend if you can ever find one.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
OS Cropped for non-capsule stuff

Echoing what lots of others said, the OS Cropped. I have Black and Grey mainline ones along with the washed Tan, Olive, and Black from S7. If we’re getting deeper into the weeds, I think the JE x Union x Dr. Woo hoodie is probably my overall favorite though. It’s super heavyweight (think 26oz LA sweats) and the fit is killer, highly recommend if you can ever find one.
I've always wanted a plain version of the Dr. Woo hoodie. I think we might be getting one in the upcoming drop when the GOAT sweats return.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted a plain version of the Dr. Woo hoodie. I think we might be getting one in the upcoming drop when the GOAT sweats return.
Yes I’m excited about this if it’s true! I’ll be in for washed black.

i don’t own many hoodies but my dyed beach hoodies are fantastic fit and weight. I sized up.

did everyone go tts on their fav hoodies ?

Last edited:

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i don’t own many hoodies but my dyed beach hoodies are fantastic fit and weight. I sized up.

TTS on everything minus a few of the dyed Beach Hoodies that ran a full size small.

Deceive

Reaction score

If you like the Beach hoodie, you’re in for a treat with most other hoodie silhouettes. Beach is arguably the worst JE hoodie I have tried. I go TTS in pretty much all JE hoodies except the Villain, where I size up.
You’re in Minnesota, right? I think the new Replica hoodie will be a MUST cop for you!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.