• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

due_dilla

Reaction score
Style Gods… a buddy of mine is starting a new job this week and his birthday is around the corner. His wife hit me up saying she wanted to get him a new laptop bag for the occasion, and if I had an recommendations. I figured I would try to activate the Style God Hive Mind on here given we have all dabbled in skin care and deodorant over the past few months. Let me know if anyone has any good recs on a work bag 💼, and thanks in advance!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Style Gods… a buddy of mine is starting a new job this week and his birthday is around the corner. His wife hit me up saying she wanted to get him a new laptop bag for the occasion, and if I had an recommendations. I figured I would try to activate the Style God Hive Mind on here given we have all dabbled in skin care and deodorant over the past few months. Let me know if anyone has any good recs on a work bag 💼, and thanks in advance!
veilance nomin

what does he like wearing though

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Porter

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.