• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bak90

Reaction score
Just went to the store to try on the Replicas tees. I bought the Washed black and white yesterday online in Large. After reading people were going TTS I wanted to try on M's for comparison. I'm 5'8 160 and the Larges I ordered were definitely the move. Im a Large in the Lucky pocket tees and most other tees for reference

m0butt

Reaction score
Just went to the store to try on the Replicas tees. I bought the Washed black and white yesterday online in Large. After reading people were going TTS I wanted to try on M's for comparison. I'm 5'8 160 and the Larges I ordered were definitely the move. Im a Large in the Lucky pocket tees and most other tees for reference
TTS is definitely the move

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Thanks for this. Sounds like TTS is the move. Going to go buy mediums now

Edit: I’ll probably end up sending back my small in vintage black unless someone wants dibs on it.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.