• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ggss09

Reaction score
The 1992 Hoodie dimensions (length and width) look great tbh, so if the new heavyweight hoodie has those dimensions that's pretty exciting

Onohediint

Reaction score
Looks like the herringbones. I think they are fine. Toss them on with some high tops and untie the strings on the cargos. Let’s them hang. I think that will help with the decision.
Yeah, they are. I picked them up for a great deal based on the sizing chart on the JE website. Then, when I saw that you also wear a M while having about 4 inches and 40lbs on me I got worries that these would look like I was swimming in em.

m0butt

Reaction score
Yeah, they are. I picked them up for a great deal based on the sizing chart on the JE website. Then, when I saw that you also wear a M while having about 4 inches and 40lbs on me I got worries that these would look like I was swimming in em.
Size looks fine, agree with @jclark216, untie the strings and it'll look good.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a small waist. The medium was snugged on me. Now I would have copped a large to be honest. Those look good on you.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

m0butt

Reaction score
All my deodorant heads, any recommendations for aluminum free unscented deodorant? Shoutout @j023

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.