• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ghel

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE do the Daze Pollock run smaller than standard Daze? I went TTS on Pollock and they definitely felt snug
I felt this, too. I have Dayton Stripe in 31 and they fit perfect, but Pollock was way too snug in the waist. I'd have to size up one.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I felt this, too. I have Dayton Stripe in 31 and they fit perfect, but Pollock was way too snug in the waist. I'd have to size up one.

Good feedback, I take / have the same size in both but will try on and see…will compare them to the new ones and let you guys know.

itman15

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE Are the waist measurements for daze denim smaller than the cast 2 waist measurements as given in the size chart?

itman15

Reaction score
Didn’t size down enough?

Also @MIKE_JE did Ssense order the Scout? Curious to see how they style it

sized down one size but sleeve length kind of ruined it for me, otherwise was a bit bigger than I’d like but looked decent layered over a hoodie. Hoping going down another size will do the trick

pat.v.d

Reaction score
Nice fit, and welcome.

The Daze is 100% cotton all around. Honest question - how does it look to you like it's 2% poly?

The Daze in Grace was 2% poly, right? The preview pics for Coast reminded me of the Grace but with no distressing. I also feel like there’s a visual difference in how stretch denim creases and falls on the leg (not bad, just not my preference). Happy to find out I’m wrong here :)

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not Mike but I’m a US11 in Jordan 1 and an EU 43 for the caldera chelsea, they fit pretty well, a 44 would be way too big for me.
Wow they run that large? I assumed I need a 44. I’m a US 11 as well.

aaronj15

Reaction score
Wow they run that large? I assumed I need a 44. I’m a US 11 as well.
I'm 10.5 in 1s and 43 in the Caldera. To me the runners fit slightly smaller though, a 43 is semi-tight on me but luckily there's give with the upper. Keep in mind there were other's on here who's TTS is a whole size (9,10,11 etc.) not half, that were having issues nailing down their size with the footwear....

Also, I like how we use 1s as the baseline for sizing haha

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 10.5 in 1s and 43 in the Caldera. To me the runners fit slightly smaller though, a 43 is semi-tight on me but luckily there's give with the upper. Keep in mind there were other's on here who's TTS is a whole size (9,10,11 etc.) not half, that were having issues nailing down their size with the footwear....

Also, I like how we use 1s as the baseline for sizing haha
I seen some people say the edition 1s run a little bigger. At this point it’s going to be trial and error for me lol.

Yup the 1s are the go to with sizing references?

ghel

Reaction score
Hopefully this helps someone, I'm a true 9.5 US. Size 42 in CPs (Achilles, runners, boots, etc.)

Caldera, Speed lace-ups size 42.
Derby creepers size 43.
Edition One Runner size 43

I noticed the creepers run more TTS and this includes the Creeper II.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Daze in Grace was 2% poly, right? The preview pics for Coast reminded me of the Grace but with no distressing. I also feel like there’s a visual difference in how stretch denim creases and falls on the leg (not bad, just not my preference). Happy to find out I’m wrong here :)

Happy to confirm you are wrong here. Daze is all 100% cotton. You may have read an error on Grace copy on another site? The Daze you’ve seen on the site are absolutely 100% cotton. We would not do a 2% stretch on a looser fit than Cast 2.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads