• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE do the Daze Pollock run smaller than standard Daze? I went TTS on Pollock and they definitely felt snug
Not that I’m aware of, do you have other Daze that fits different? All of mine are the same size.

ghel

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE do the Daze Pollock run smaller than standard Daze? I went TTS on Pollock and they definitely felt snug
I felt this, too. I have Dayton Stripe in 31 and they fit perfect, but Pollock was way too snug in the waist. I'd have to size up one.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I felt this, too. I have Dayton Stripe in 31 and they fit perfect, but Pollock was way too snug in the waist. I'd have to size up one.
Good feedback, I take / have the same size in both but will try on and see…will compare them to the new ones and let you guys know.

itman15

Reaction score
Didn’t size down enough?

Also @MIKE_JE did Ssense order the Scout? Curious to see how they style it
sized down one size but sleeve length kind of ruined it for me, otherwise was a bit bigger than I’d like but looked decent layered over a hoodie. Hoping going down another size will do the trick

pat.v.d

Reaction score
Nice fit, and welcome.

The Daze is 100% cotton all around. Honest question - how does it look to you like it's 2% poly?
The Daze in Grace was 2% poly, right? The preview pics for Coast reminded me of the Grace but with no distressing. I also feel like there’s a visual difference in how stretch denim creases and falls on the leg (not bad, just not my preference). Happy to find out I’m wrong here :)

aaronj15

Reaction score
Wow they run that large? I assumed I need a 44. I’m a US 11 as well.
I'm 10.5 in 1s and 43 in the Caldera. To me the runners fit slightly smaller though, a 43 is semi-tight on me but luckily there's give with the upper. Keep in mind there were other's on here who's TTS is a whole size (9,10,11 etc.) not half, that were having issues nailing down their size with the footwear....

Also, I like how we use 1s as the baseline for sizing haha

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 10.5 in 1s and 43 in the Caldera. To me the runners fit slightly smaller though, a 43 is semi-tight on me but luckily there's give with the upper. Keep in mind there were other's on here who's TTS is a whole size (9,10,11 etc.) not half, that were having issues nailing down their size with the footwear....

Also, I like how we use 1s as the baseline for sizing haha
I seen some people say the edition 1s run a little bigger. At this point it’s going to be trial and error for me lol.

Yup the 1s are the go to with sizing references🤣

ghel

Reaction score
Hopefully this helps someone, I'm a true 9.5 US. Size 42 in CPs (Achilles, runners, boots, etc.)

Caldera, Speed lace-ups size 42.
Derby creepers size 43.
Edition One Runner size 43

I noticed the creepers run more TTS and this includes the Creeper II.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.