• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Yeah my elderberry in 2/M is too big to wear over just tees; my cinder in 2/M I can but still a bit on the big side.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t a fan of the elderberry since it dropped. Even saw it in person at Nordstrom in Seattle and felt no indifferent to it, but now I’m in love with it for some reason and want one ??‍♂️

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t a fan of the elderberry since it dropped. Even saw it in person at Nordstrom in Seattle and felt no indifferent to it, but now I’m in love with it for some reason and want one ??‍♂️

what size do you need ? I’ve got a small with tags I’ll let go of

due_dilla

Reaction score
Kane 2 Carbons
Haze Low Black

Im really looking forward to the upcoming Daze drop

IMG_4456.jpeg
IMG_4455.jpeg

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I go TTS in Daze, which is 30 for me, same as Cast 2. I'll also be trying these on this week and give you guys my best advice ahead of the drop!

I used to size down in Kane but I've consistently worn my true size in Daze.

Nightlines

Reaction score
I go TTS in Daze, which is 30 for me, same as Cast 2. I'll also be trying these on this week and give you guys my best advice ahead of the drop!

I used to size down in Kane but I've consistently worn my true size in Daze.
I have to ask: Are the new Daze washes going to be available from the get-go? I'd rather not go to the page and see a tiny little "This item ships" note at the bottom.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have to ask: Are the new Daze washes going to be available from the get-go? I'd rather not go to the page and see a tiny little "This item ships" note at the bottom.

1. That is very good feedback. This has been due to delays at the ports from COVID.
2. This won't be the case for Daze, I can confirm it is received by us at our warehouse. There will also be a small run in our stores, but best place is online.
3. This is an exclusive for now.

Last edited:

Nightlines

Reaction score
1. That is very good feedback. This has been due to delays at the ports from COVID.
2. This won't be the case for Daze, I can confirmed it is received by us at our warehouse. There will also be a small run in our stores, but best place is online.
3. This is an exclusive for now.
Good to hear it. Grabbing up a pair of Coasts on release then!

Nightlines

Reaction score
I can also attest to this. The company I work for releases have been all over the place. I’m talking major releases being late weeks close to a month.
Yeah. My recent Cole Buxton purchases just shipped on Monday after sitting around for almost 3 weeks. Delays are brutal, but I can't find blame because of stuff that's uncontrollable. Just a bad situation for everyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads