1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

Copped the sage kake - Many thanks on whoever posted that link.. will rep.

Also grabbed the black SS henley, green thermal tank, and the clay shorts.

JE just keep dropping fire and I cannot help myself. I may return the shorts if I'm not feeling them that much.

Next pieces that I want are the long cardigan and the denim and anything else that comes out I'm going to have to try and resist

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Mikeisonfire

Mikeisonfire Senior member

Flagged. Get this trash out of here.

3. CH03

CH03 Senior member

Good looks. Thanks.

4. hyyvii

hyyvii Senior member

Henley is what I expected as far as price I mean they did do that "LIVING COLOR TREATMENT METHOD" but RRL offers something similar like JE for around $150 but they are not washed.

5. ike99

ike99 Member

I got a sage kake mock brand new - size large - never worn - Fit doesn't suit me. private msg me if you want to do a deal

6. einstine

einstine Senior member

Colors look good together, hopefully the henley is substantial for the price.
    [​IMG]

7. torontolou

torontolou New Member

Anyone have an idea of when they will restock the J/E Oversized Cropped Hoodie? I couldn't pull the trigger initially and now regret it. Looking to get 1 black and 1 navy in large. I noticed Union Los Angeles has the black but its shipping is a bit more expensive than J/E's to Canada.

Any advice appreciated

8. Mikeisonfire

Nice! I finally ordered my jade Mercer tee along with my black henley. Been waiting on that one, jade is one of my favorite colors from JE so far. Perfect for Spring.

9. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

how do you guys feel about the thermal shorts? Think I may have made a mistake copping those since I don't love them

10. ursman

ursman Senior member

Shorts remind me of the mesh basketball shorts we all wore in the 90s. No doubt what he was going after. I'm a huge fan of "thermal" pieces... so if you like the look... you've got yourself a real quality piece. I bet when you try them on - you'll fall in love. Not my kind of look when I go for shorts... but I totally see the appeal.

11. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

In general I am not much of a shorts guy and tbh I think those look like something my mom would wear while cleaning the house, so definitely a no go for me, almost too casual/pajama like.

1 person likes this.
  12. Mikeisonfire

[​IMG]

This pic almost sold me on the black. They look so good. But I already have some black JE shorts, and I have my sights on the clay (if they ever drop in XS..).

13. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

14. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

can anyone confirm the colors of the oversized hoodies on Union LA web store it says black and olive but they look like navy and clay.

15. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

I have a large in black - waiting for it to come in - not sure if I'll keep it though so if you want pm me

16. Luciano123

Luciano123 Senior member

has anyone ordered from Union before ?
    reading some of their reviews on their facebook page and it seems like a lot of complaints with shipping

17. mcking

mcking Senior member

Union is super legit. The original streetwear boutique. Never had any issues with them in the past 5-6 years.

3 people like this.
  18. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

19. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Yeah guys, don't fret on Union, one of the pride and joy boutique's in Los Angeles. Great place with unique stuff.

20. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Haha. I wear shorts quite a bit. But you're right, these are too casual. They're Really nice and I'd love to be able to get them, but I can't justify paying $200 for Shorts thaaaaaat casual.