• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

91BBell

Reaction score
Am I just being overly critical or does the visibility of the pocket/liner from the front kill the vibe? Same as the Uniform shorts i tried

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I just being overly critical or does the visibility of the pocket/liner from the front kill the vibe? Same as the Uniform shorts i tried
that's the point of mesh shorts though, u either have liners or you have your pubes sticking out the mesh holes
I think Bell is talking about being able to see the outline of the pocket bag through the mesh. It's noticeable on the Cream Sunset shorts and on the Volt AAUs. I definitely noticed it on my Creams when I first put them on, but I think that just comes with the territory of running these mesh shorts in lighter colors.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone actually buy the beach hoodie?

I like this seasons colors but miss the kake and OS cropped
I have a few. I don't have any of the regular ones though. Only Boucle + tie dye versions. The OS Cropped Hoodie is still the best hoodie that JE makes in my opinion. I wish JE would drop some new colors for us.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The issue with the OS “Cropped” is it’s not even cropped. I would love for them to produce an actual OS Cropped. Same OS build up top, - 2-3” in length, AND more relaxed waistband. That would be the GOAT.

iamfudge

Reaction score
The issue with the OS “Cropped” is it’s not even cropped. I would love for them to produce an actual OS Cropped. Same OS build up top, - 2-3” in length, AND more relaxed waistband. That would be the GOAT.
agreed, never got into the OS cropped because of the length being too long, but that new aspen hoodie on ssense seems to be more relaxed and cropped according to the measurements. looks interesting

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The kake was far more cropped.

but yes either way I’m not into the beach. They must be selling a lot though, they keep making them

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn’t the loose stitch hoodie essentially the beach hoodie? If so I love the ones I got lol.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.