• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
View attachment 1649231Looks like kake and baseline hoodie had a baby.

View attachment 1649232
canyon chinos look way better here than on the JE site. Cut looks perfect, but not sure why John is making such short inseams on everything. 30”inch on a medium is going to be cropped AF for most customers. Also why is there no washed black variant?
wow, they look great in that photo.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've not tried the sly, but if theyre similar fit to the round hem flannels, it would be good if there's something in between the hemis and the sly hem. Like a regular fit. The round hem was a bit slim. But that's probably too many variations of something as boring as a flannel

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the Hemi going out of style any time soon. It has its timeless qualities as well.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Interesting… so not high waters. I’m very confused now
also these measurements are really off. Im generally a M in bottoms (true 32 waist) and the L fits me perfectly. For reference i wear a 31/32 Cast2 depending on the wash.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Weird how some ssense items have much bigger price tag, others are only two dollars more than what JE charges. Def gonna cop that Circus OS crew. That 2-day shipping 👏

WhaleShark

Reaction score
also these measurements are really off. Im generally a M in bottoms (true 32 waist) and the L fits me perfectly. For reference i wear a 31/32 Cast2 depending on the wash.
Yep. Same for me. Also a Cast 31 or 32. I tried the Medium Olive Chinos and they were just a bit too snug. No room to tuck them tees. Same with the goddamn camo pants. Just got size medium in today and fuk they are snug. Gotta size up fml 😡

ghel

Reaction score
Yep. Same for me. Also a Cast 31 or 32. I tried the Medium Olive Chinos and they were just a bit too snug. No room to tuck them tees. Same with the goddamn camo pants. Just got size medium in today and fuk they are snug. Gotta size up fml 😡
Same here. I had to size up to a large on the chinos. Should be here next week.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which Camo pants?

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.