• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
70EA1AAA-91F3-4DD6-BBE7-2B4FD26F33A0.png
Looks like kake and baseline hoodie had a baby.

BBDF430D-4802-4176-8039-743AD0A69632.png

canyon chinos look way better here than on the JE site. Cut looks perfect, but not sure why John is making such short inseams on everything. 30”inch on a medium is going to be cropped AF for most customers. Also why is there no washed black variant?

ggss09

Reaction score
View attachment 1649231 Looks like kake and baseline hoodie had a baby.

View attachment 1649232
canyon chinos look way better here than on the JE site. Cut looks perfect, but not sure why John is making such short inseams on everything. 30”inch on a medium is going to be cropped AF for most customers. Also why is there no washed black variant?
I tried the pants on in person. the fit is pretty good tbh, but the material was quite thin. Definitely a summer pant. The 30" inseam issue seems to be a plague among a lot of brands (ALD, Noah NYC, JE) personally dont mind it but yeah definitely wont be getting stacks with these pants

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried the pants on in person. the fit is pretty good tbh, but the material was quite thin. Definitely a summer pant. The 30" inseam issue seems to be a plague among a lot of brands (ALD, Noah NYC, JE) personally dont mind it but yeah definitely wont be getting stacks with these pants
Who still wants stacks though?

ggss09

Reaction score
Who still wants stacks though?
No one does I was exaggerating. I think a lot of people still prefer their pants to cover their ankle though and these might not for anyone my height or above

flipsilk

Reaction score
View attachment 1649231 Looks like kake and baseline hoodie had a baby.

View attachment 1649232
This is weird - i own the chinos and they are cut long AF. I roll them thrice to get this crop

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.