• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gabagool

Reaction score
why wouldn’t it work ? That’s nonsense. The new one is shorter lug to lug. It looks gorgeous.
I’ve always been put off by watches above 39mm; maybe lug to lug is a big factor, but I’ve tried on a few JLC and modern Tudors and the watches above 39mm always sit big on my wrist. Maybe I should give the speedmaster a shot though.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Got the bare knuckles jacket as well, wish I would have sized up though, it’s pretty damn cropped
I got the BK jacket as well, just came in yesterday, I haven't had the chance to try it on but I'm really excited about it. That was the piece that got me interested in the brand.

I copped both hats today as well, have been waiting for those for a minute.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Got busy and missed on the black hat. Grabbed the olive tho. If anyone decides against the black hat please let me know.
assuming olive is less saturated and more muted like the product shots, I think it's a winner. looking forward to seeing it in person.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
assuming olive is less saturated and more muted like the product shots, I think it's a winner. looking forward to seeing it in person.
I’m looking forward to it. I need an olive hat so stoked to grab it.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE
going to get roasted to get my bread up haha but any extra sales for the sf fam on Labor Day ?
Trying to score me some nimbus 😎

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.