• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw some other forum members on their stories but I got the bare knuckles jacket in, feel like it fits in with the JE Aesthetic pretty well. I know Jacob and John are friends and he specifically referenced the Cast 2 as one of his starting points for their own denim way back. Would probably wear a shorter shirt and boots but was trying it on after getting home

- Bare Knuckles
- University
- Carbons
- AJ1
- Weird mirror with terrible lighting

Attachments

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw some other forum members on their stories but I got the bare knuckles jacket in, feel like it fits in with the JE Aesthetic pretty well. I know Jacob and John are friends and he specifically referenced the Cast 2 as one of his starting points for their own denim way back. Would probably wear a shorter shirt and boots but was trying it on after getting home

- Bare Knuckles
- University
- Carbons
- AJ1
- Weird mirror with terrible lighting
Got the bare knuckles jacket as well, wish I would have sized up though, it’s pretty damn cropped

iamfudge

Reaction score

*Ships 8/9

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

*Ships 8/9
Copped !

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, I have the Santos along with two older Tudors that came from my grandparents. Speedmaster is a beauty but I have a 6” wrist so it wouldn’t work for me, haha
why wouldn’t it work ? That’s nonsense. The new one is shorter lug to lug. It looks gorgeous.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
Sorry if this is was already talked about, but why are Folsom thermals $270 on SSENSE and $198 on JE?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got busy and missed on the black hat. Grabbed the olive tho. If anyone decides against the black hat please let me know.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.