• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I swear in some pics this hemi looks like it’s some brown in it.

30DFBB3D-F332-4314-9D7C-2D36807545A1.jpeg

Gabagool

Reaction score
Okay I posted in BST but if anyone has any pointers on where I could find myself a size 1 Season 10 Cashmere Crew in camel... I'd be thankful. Hope JE re-releases the OG cashmere crew cuts again at some point.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay I posted in BST but if anyone has any pointers on where I could find myself a size 1 Season 10 Cashmere Crew in camel... I'd be thankful. Hope JE re-releases the OG cashmere crew cuts again at some point.
Season 10 was 5 years ago! Time flies. It’s going to be pretty hard to find one these days.

Gabagool

Reaction score
Season 10 was 5 years ago! Time flies. It’s going to be pretty hard to find one these days.
Yeah it’s brutal 😭 I probably wasn’t buying JE 5 years ago haha.
Well if anyone has any recommendations for similar wool sweaters in that camel colour please let me know. I tried on a Saint Laurent one today but it had these raglan seams that totally killed it for me.

Joebo21

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to grab my first hemi.. should I go L or XL? 6’3 200 for reference

due_dilla

Reaction score
I’m in between 6’1 and 6’2, and 200. Large does the trick for me. I think the real question is how cropped it will fit on you. If you go up to XL I believe you get a little more length. I think both will fit oversized in the chest / body.

thekidcub

Reaction score
what does ‘fully lined’ mean for the AAUs? is this the same lining as the practice shorts?

m0butt

Reaction score
Just ordered a vintage black and vintage white Folsom from Nordstrom. I love my vintage grey so figured I’d add those two as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.