• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I baby the hell out of my AAUs and they still unravel. The value isn’t there for me. Not gonna sit here and bash them, but that’s a frustrating experience to pay that price for that to occur. With that said, JE CS (specifically Mike) did right by me as always. Just my viewpoint on the product moving forward.

lzd325

Reaction score
Maybe I got a bad pair. Still upset about my black pair that developed a hole in my first day wearing them.

They all can't be winners

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe I got a bad pair. Still upset about my black pair that developed a hole in my first day wearing them.

They all can't be winners
DM me, will see what I can do.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.