• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*disclaimer* Salt & Stone is an aluminum free deodorant. If you are transitioning from an aluminum deodorant, give your body 30 days to adjust. JE news. I think the new F/W season is about to be epic. I wonder what’s new from the leather program.
Pretty sure they have a new medium Brown Suede coming. It was teased during SS, in a bomber and Escobar’s. The color looks to be the best they’ve done for leather…outside of maybe the Taupe Anorak.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they have a new medium Brown Suede coming. It was teased during SS, in a bomber and Escobar’s. The color looks to be the best they’ve done… outside of maybe the Taupe Anorak.
That’s going to be dope. I think I'm grabbing the Taupe Anorak. I love my black one

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the audacity of a leather anorak. Things like this is when JE shines
Facts. Very bold
ok it’s a really nice looking jacket, the taupe is very nice, their use of an extremely thin leather is also very cool, but 2 things. First it’s not really an anorak, anoraks are usually hooded pullovers. 2. Saying it’s bold when there are tons and tons of hoodie zip up leather jackets out there is the real “audacious” thing.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok it’s a really nice looking jacket, the taupe is very nice, their use of an extremely thin leather is also very cool, but 2 things. First it’s not really an anorak, anoraks are usually hooded pullovers. 2. Saying it’s bold when there are tons and tons of hoodie zip up leather jackets out there is the real “audacious” thing.
Oh really? Put me on then

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I do see why they call it the anorak. Yes they are usually pull overs but I don’t think it would have worked well if it was a pullover IMO.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.