• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*disclaimer* Salt & Stone is an aluminum free deodorant. If you are transitioning from an aluminum deodorant, give your body 30 days to adjust. JE news. I think the new F/W season is about to be epic. I wonder what’s new from the leather program.

m0butt

Reaction score
To tag on to @jclark216 ’s disclaimer results may vary, I was fine right away.

What makes you say that @jclark216 with regards to JE. Like what have you seen that has you excited? Just the things they’re putting out recently?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*disclaimer* Salt & Stone is an aluminum free deodorant. If you are transitioning from an aluminum deodorant, give your body 30 days to adjust. JE news. I think the new F/W season is about to be epic. I wonder what’s new from the leather program.
I need a new rider. Hopefully they restock or make another one.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To tag on to @jclark216 ’s disclaimer results may vary, I was fine right away.

What makes you say that @jclark216 with regards to JE. Like what have you seen that has you excited? Just the things they’re putting out recently?
Honestly out of all the recent drops. A lot of the pieces have been on point. I think JE found a great stride. Not to mention a few of the pieces I’ve seen in model product shots and via JE social media.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I bought one of the deodorants too.

Just saw some stuff on sale at the Rack like Himalayan pants, but nothing in my size except some ink bloom sweats which were still like $250 on sale.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.