• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess we can say this is the official deodorant of the JE Forum now lol.
Lol can someone explain the use case of deodorant? Is it just for after workouts? You don't use that as your main scent do you?

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Lol can someone explain the use case of deodorant? Is it just for after workouts? You don't use that as your main scent do you?
It's used to mask odors and/or minimize sweating. Very ubiquitous in North America even if you don't smell or sweat a lot from your armpits. People tend to use it when they change in the morning to get ready for the day.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's used to mask odors and/or minimize sweating. Very ubiquitous in North America even if you don't smell or sweat a lot from your armpits. People tend to use it when they change in the morning to get ready for the day.
So basically you use this and don't use perfume?
My main concern was if u you different scent in deodorant and perfume how would that layer

Wally_SF

Reaction score
if you've been using aluminum deoderant, it takes about a month for your body to acclimate to this stuff. I just use it like I use normal deodorant (After showers, etc)

i had ratchet B.O while my body adapted, but being a few weeks in now, i only need a few swipes and im good for 48 hours. The smell is insane though, its like the tuscan leather of deodorants :lol:

good find @nsubrmnn

dustinr

Reaction score
is this deodorant that god tier? we use Native stuff here after kicking the aluminum shit about 2 years ago, it's aight but definitely not getting 48 hours out of a single application

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.