• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah not really. Well, I did cut up a little. I just think it’s the heavier hemis. They are extra wide. So I think moving forward I might go with larges in those and bite them bullet on the sleeves.
You might prefer the OS fit in the fall when you layer. I'm planning on getting my sleeves hemmed on the larger hemis . I guess I could even take the body in ?

dustinr

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair of Cast 2 Judah of SSense. they came out to 370. I definitely miss the days when SSense didn't charge tax.
I miss the days when they’d ship lightning quick. I ordered a bunch of shit on Monday and it still hasn’t been sent out yet.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as a tall guy I still have nightmares about sleeves that are too short. Reminds me of when I was in school and I had to wear mall clothes
Yeah we use to do the raise your arms test to see how small your shirt was when I was in school many moons ago lol. I just have this issue with the heavier ones. Smh

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might prefer the OS fit in the fall when you layer. I'm planning on getting my sleeves hemmed on the larger hemis . I guess I could even take the body in ?
That could be an option for the Butte hemi I have

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sleeves bug me more than the width. The width is actually nice for this type of cropped cut. The sleeves could use a 1/4” less length.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but it’s my wife’s and I stole it years ago, so it was free
does anyone watch BlackAF? i wanna find a neck chain like kenya has...want to see how it would look. an alternative would be to find something like you did here

m0butt

Reaction score
does anyone watch BlackAF? i wanna find a neck chain like kenya has...want to see how it would look. an alternative would be to find something like you did here
I tried googling but he’s wearing a bunch of different ones lol

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.