• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need that badly in my TTS M 🤦🏻‍♂️

Lean SZN made my Large huge…no, I’m not selling for those wondering lol

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For trade only. I’m sure that’s highly unlikely.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I worry if you size down it will be too cropped. I think the hemi looks good. But you’re jacked, need to go short on those shorts, show off the quads
thanks. These are the ULA sweatshorts. Got them in a large and now they are a bit loose. Got the mesh shorts in medium so looking forward to that.

I highly reccomend you get the fur terry. I think there’s a small on Roden grey for a decent price

boxdok

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair of Cast 2 Judah of SSense. they came out to 370. I definitely miss the days when SSense didn't charge tax.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor lighting but took a pic of 2 recent cops

butte hemi
Fur terry

butte hemi is way wider than my cinder. Does it look too big?
Exactly what I mentioned about the butte and elderberry. At first I was ok with it, now I prefer of the large versus an XL

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have you lost mass recently?
Nah not really. Well, I did cut up a little. I just think it’s the heavier hemis. They are extra wide. So I think moving forward I might go with larges in those and bite them bullet on the sleeves.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah not really. Well, I did cut up a little. I just think it’s the heavier hemis. They are extra wide. So I think moving forward I might go with larges in those and bite them bullet on the sleeves.
as a tall guy I still have nightmares about sleeves that are too short. Reminds me of when I was in school and I had to wear mall clothes

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.