• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JH_SF

Reaction score
Sorry for steering off-topic, but does anyone have any experience with Yellow Label's customer support? I emailed them and texted them to no avail.
Justin will get back to you eventually. I've had good experiences working with him and he's sent me a bunch of items to make up for the delays, really great guy.

Also, does anyone know how he's able to give so much stuff away and still make profit for his clothing company lol

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? Is it nicer than the standard JE "fleece" pieces given the unique material composition?
It’s cool, fits better than the previous iterations. A little disappointed with all the loose threads, but it’s pretty great for the price I paid

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man y'all got me tempted to order dem deodorant from the other side of the world lmao

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor lighting but took a pic of 2 recent cops

butte hemi
Fur terry

butte hemi is way wider than my cinder. Does it look too big?
I worry if you size down it will be too cropped. I think the hemi looks good. But you’re jacked, need to go short on those shorts, show off the quads

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.