• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sinnerz

Reaction score
Recent article from: GQ: https://www.gq.com/story/the-new-american-sportswear/amp?__twitter_impression=true/

Interesting that the key pieces that they've got pegged for JE are Escobars, Villain hoodies and 'nylon cargo pants with waterproof zips (what the hell are these? himalayan cargo pants?)
Is the article behind the times or are we the minority here in this thread? lol
Villains and Black himalayan cargo pants are the only two pieces I see frequently in the city.

Edeezus

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the regular caps have the same fit/shape as the washed gray x Lebron cap?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I am curious - the regular version is not clear? Does it leave residue?

@jclark216
@nsubrmnn
No, you’re only supposed to use 2-3 swipes. Anything more is just wasteful. I’ve been using it for a bit over a month now, haven’t had any issues with it staining anything.
Jumped on the wave, can also attest to the "your partner will love this" thing only in my case my girlfriend went "where'd you get that?" and bought her own immediately after I put it on
You’re welcome.
If we all ever met up, we’d smell the same lol

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
also … 26oz sweats??
Not in that photo but I can 100% confirm a new replica group is coming this fall and its not just LA sweats. Yes, its been a long wait...it will be at seasonally appropriate time so wait a little longer.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Sorry for steering off-topic, but does anyone have any experience with Yellow Label's customer support? I emailed them and texted them to no avail.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.