• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

druyeung

Reaction score
Also, seems some people are saying size down on Cargos, others are saying TTS

5'7, 150lbs. Any help on what size to get to anyone that owns them? Thanks

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YL SS double mesh is on another level. Forget the liner, these are the best value out by far.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, seems some people are saying size down on Cargos, others are saying TTS

5'7, 150lbs. Any help on what size to get to anyone that owns them? Thanks
I went back and did some thread research - if you're talking about the tie-dyed cargos, TTS was the consensus, but for the standard solid color ones, I think most were happy sizing down. You're probably a small in the tie-dye cargos, maybe a medium depending on body type and waist size.

PT2011

Reaction score
When is the extra 30%? eyeing a couple things...
i DM'd them and asked... they said "this brand might not go on additional sale".

that's probably bullshit though lol.

Last year, on Friday, i have a receipt with the 30% off... so hopefully today sometime.

YL SS double mesh is on another level. Forget the liner, these are the best value out by far.
+1 on this

TCNY

Reaction score
i DM'd them and asked... they said "this brand might not go on additional sale".

that's probably bullshit though lol.

Last year, on Friday, i have a receipt with the 30% off... so hopefully today sometime.

+1 on this

TBH I wouldn't have asked. wouldn't have wanted them to know were expecting it.

PT2011

Reaction score
TBH I wouldn't have asked. wouldn't have wanted them to know were expecting it.
it won't make a difference. one customer asking when the same type of discount they do for all their sales (and that they did at the previous sale for the same brand) will kick-in won't change their strategy. They know people expect additional discounts.

they're doing some IG contest.. my guess is they're waiting for that to run for another day before throwing in extra discounts.

druyeung

Reaction score
damn, i purchased both cargos XS (white) and S (green camo). Then my dumbass realised no returns or exchanges.

I guess you'll see one of them up on the classified later ahha

Wally_SF

Reaction score
any reason for that? Wally give me the hot takes I know you got them.
🤣

unpopular opinion as requested;

1.) i think it was one of the more compelling pieces as of late and wanted to cop on drop day but the price was a non starter

2.) the fit is questionable, and probably why i haven't copped yet either even though its on steep discount. in the fit below it looks like things could get sloppy real quick

if she hits steeper discount, theres a chance id cop tbh 👌

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 12.56.41 PM.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.