• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats in everyone’s eclipse cart when it hits 30% off extra? 😂. The stuff you kinda sorta want but need that insane deal to even consider.

TCNY

Reaction score
Whats in everyone’s eclipse cart when it hits 30% off extra? 😂. The stuff you kinda sorta want but need that insane deal to even consider.
LOL
Suicoke For sure, anyone noticed they gave the qty remaining?

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stock # doesn't change for me when switching sizes. also, let's me get to payment screen when trying to buy way more than the site says is left

druyeung

Reaction score
Sooo......what's everyone's opinions on the Snow white tie dye cargos?

Trying to decide between the white and the Desert Camo. Which one has the 'it' factor???

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.48.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.50.44 AM.png

timofay

Reaction score
Do the Naval Himalayans fit the same as regular Himalayans? I know it's a different material but the size charts are near identical.
Mine fit the same. The Naval pants are really "rough" though - I returned them. The material doesn't feel good against the skin IMO.

timofay

Reaction score
How did you guys size on the fur terry half zip vs. your typical size for say, an oversized crewneck pullover?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.